Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A week already?!

Yesterday Carolyn turned 1 week old. My Little Mouse will be asking me for the car keys before I know what's hit me!

Her umbilical stump fell off yesterday. She nursed on the left side for a good 15 minutes (she still hates the right side. We're still working on a mutually pleasing position for the right breast).

My Aunt Patti flies in today and tomorrow my Dad will be here. All of Carolyn's adoring fans are descending upon us. Poor kid is going to be so blinded by camera flashes she'll think the paparazzi have invaded our living room.

It's tough being that cute.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of the little cutie!

Times like these...I wish we lived closer to each other!

Jen said...

Yup.. I'll probably be bringing my camera on Monday. However i'll try to use natural lighting. I'm a huge fan of capturing little feet, little hands.. little ears.... When I took pictures like these of my niece, some of my family members didn't "get-it". But my sister LOVED it!! The first baby photo of her and myself together... she's flippin' me off! Already causin' trouble!!

Kelly said...

Hey, I've been thinking of you and wondering how you've been feeling. Sounds like you went through a lot with the birth and hope you're feeling much better.

How is Miss Carolyn? Will I ever get to see a picture of her?!

btw, go KU!