Saturday, April 4, 2009

Swing swing little bubby

I'm so happy I could cry!!!! Carolyn has decided that she does, in fact, like her swing again. (We went through a period of great disdain for the swing much to Mommy's great dismay!!) Yesterday, she chilled in her swing alternating between napping and staring at the bear mobile for about 45 minutes. That allowed me to actually unpack some boxes. Holy crap, my clothes are now hanging in the closet. That's right, they're no longer crumpled up in a box on the floor... Good times!!!

Today, she actually seemed happy when I put her in it. Happy!!! Her swing!!!!! This gives me great hope that her Daddy and I may be able to score some alone time tomorrow if she'll hang out in her swing. Now, if we can just remember what goes where, all will be right in the universe. :)

My little Mousie is getting to be such a big girl! She'll be 7 weeks old on Tuesday.. 7 weeks! Holy crapwinkies, where has the time gone?!? She got her big-girl pictures taken at Sears last week. I put them up on myspace if anyone wants to see them. They turned out quite cute and she was SUCH a good girl!!! There were a few touch and go moments where I thought she was going to melt down. But, she held it together really well and the results were fabulous!!!! She also had her picture taken with the Easter Bunny. I still need to scan those pictures... Of course, it would be super helpful if the pc was working... Oh well, can't have everything, can we?

I had my 6 week follow up appointment w/my OBGYN on Tuesday. It went really well. He said I've healed super well! He also told me that we're going to have to do something about my fibroid at some point so Chris and I need to have another kid sooner rather than later. Apparently, once he takes the fibroid out, it increases my chances of uterine rupture if we get pregnant after the procedure. That's not to say we can't have kids after I have it done.. it's just better if we have our munchkins before. So, I'm going in for an ultrasound on Friday so we can see where it's at size-wise, etc. Once we see where we're at, we'll work out a time frame for trying to have our next kiddo. In the meantime, however, I'm getting an IUD put in. Whoo-hoo, no nasty pill for me!!!

Yeah, this was all over the place.. But, damn it, I typed it with two hands, without a baby in my lap... Hooray for progress!!!

2 comments:

blessedmama said...

Hi! Thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog! It makes me happy to know that families enjoy my recipes. I try to make them kid-friendly. :-) Congrats on Baby in '09. Have you had any more munchkins? Are you going to keep posting?

blessedmama said...

You won the giveaway! Contact me with your address. :-)